»

Saturday 31 March 2012

MARCH ! ♥

Assalamualaikum and hi :)

Today is 31st of march. The last day of march. I gonna miss you dearie :') You are the month that i was born.  Mac kali ini banyak membawa makna kat sheila. The happy month ever ! :) You have give me a lot to remember. Happy times, sad times. You have been there. We'll meet again another twelve months :') thanks for the memories and for all the lessons. Dear march, you are amazing :) I'm blessed !

 .
.
.
.
 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

 .
.
.
.
 .
.
.
.
 .
.
.
.
 .
.
.
.
 .
.
.
.
 .
.
.
.
They completed my wonderful March ! <3

Good bye March2012 and all the negative things that came with you. I hope April is so much better. :)
Happy weekends guys !

2 comments:

sitirohaida said...

Sis pun suke dengan bulan mac...

Sheila Rasyid said...

hihihi. Lahir bulan 4 jugak ke? :D

Post a Comment